- 16 year old child: mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan
- Straight parents: you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.
- Baby boy: *stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*
- Straight parents: oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!
This has always been our place. It has been ever since that first summer all those years ago. Those were some of the best days of my life. Just the sand, water, and trees. We were always happy there. It was where we were happiest. We had no care in the world there, but now this place seems so empty. With out you here all it can make me think of is the good memories, and it makes the bad ones so much worse. This place holds so many memories for us. The first time we sad we love each other. The place you said you would be stupid enough to marry me, and it was also the place you first told me you were sick. And it was the place we came when you know what I wouldn’t let myself accept. And when you slipped away this is where I spread your ashes. This place holds so many memories, but now each one is a dagger in me.
I have always hated endings. Good ones, bad ones, even those iffy ones not matter what there is something about them that makes me sad. Whether it be a book, tv show, or movie there is something about them that gives me this ache. It’s like a goodbye to a old friend. They’re always so final and so… profoundly raw. I have always hated endings.
- me: *watches an episode of something on netflix*
- clone club: PROPUNK PROPUNK AND MORE PROPUNK
- me: *chuckles then watches another episode of something*
- me: *comes back to tumblr*
- clone club: SOCCERCOP AND ALSO SOCCERCOP WITH A SIDE OF SOCCERCOP